Monday 8 June 2009

Classic Birching

Pictures of girls receiving the birch are hard to find and the best known series is shown here. It is probably incomplete and I would certainly like to hear of any that are missing. The original pics are labelled Soho but I think they come from Nu West. The first girl to be birched I think is Debbie, a Nu West star from years ago.

I like to think that the birching takes place in a girls reformatory when corporal punishment of deserving girls was the norm. I like to imagine the girls have been caught in lesbian activity and face the mandatory punishment for this of twelve strokes of the birch across their bare bottoms, well secured in turn over the birching horse.

Take a look at the birch being used on the girls. It is not a bundle of twigs but a group of half a dozen or so thin whippy canes, bound together to form a handle. Just imagine how much that stings!








8 comments:

Lucy Allen said...

I love the severe formality of these punishments. This is scary stuff

sixofthebest said...

Classic Birching, Classic photo's.Purely erotic. Spanks a million.

Interested said...

Who nows the official title of this movie?

Anonymous said...

The film's name is "Repent!"

Anonymous said...

anybody got a link to the film?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant pics and scenario....thank-you. My dream punishment!

Targetarear said...

Judging by the stances of the guy with the birch, these must have been very severe punishments indeed.

Anonymous said...

Birching brings indelible memories from my youth. It was on a stool, bare botton, in the midst of the kitchen. The birch was swishing mercilessly, reaching my genitals with its tips. Father was a master bircher. The birching was never to be forgotten in life!